DUTIES OF THE SUPERVISOR:
- Ensure all township ordinances are enforced..
- Oversee and supervise public improvments and undertakings of the township.
- Responsible for managing township property.
- Chair all township meetings.
- One of 7 voting members of the township board.
- Approve the annual budget.
- Inform board of the financial condition and needs of the township.
- Ensure that all township departments are operating in an efficient manner.
- Purchasing agent for the township
- Conduct sale of personal property that the township authorizes to be sold.
- Appoint members of the planning commission, ZBA and BOR.
POTTER'S LAKE SEWER UPDATE
Potter's Lake Sewer Assessment fee is in the progress of being finalized. Residents can expect to receive a letter once it is complete. If you have any question's please contact Supervisor Mike Boskee.